Posted to rec.woodworking
todd todd is offline

Default Kudos to Grizzly

"Joe" wrote in message
et...
Personally, I appreciate a job done as expected and give effusive thanks
when expectations are exceeded since exceeding expectation seems to be
somewhat of a rare circumstance. I think the situation you describe is
the former. Some people consider that worth a phone call. I'm sure Grizz
appreciates that call. Other people consider met expectations worth
continued business without a phone call. I'm sure Grizz appreciates that
as well. Two views, neither of them wrong.

my $1/50, ymwv, etc...

Be well, work wood

Joe C.

I'm not nominating Grizzly for business of the year. I do think they went
above and beyond on the packaging, which I appreciated.

todd