Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Glazing tape or Neutral Cure Silicone - available in B&Q?

On 2007-03-16 13:31:57 +0000, butterfly said:

I am coming over to the UK from Belgium for the weekend and I promised
my father my husband would sort out a problem he was having with the
windows (the rubber sealant has come off). From looking on this website
it has become apparant that I will require either Neutral cure silicone
or glazers tape. I wont be in London for long and dont want to waste it
running around. Can anyone tell me if I can get these at B&Q?

Never seen it there

I would try a builders merchants before 1200 tomorrow
or if there's a Screwfix trade counter, they should have it.