Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
ink.net...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
news

Interesting. Here, you say I'm not competent to point out that Bush is
broken:

Bull****. Bush is broken,
He might be, but you're not competent to say.

You *aren't* competent to say. Your "diagnosis" (huh), and the language
you use to express it, are motivated mostly by your partisanship. You're
not competent in any medical field, and no ethical doctor would ever
attempt a diagnosis based on watching a few carefully selected clips from
CNN.

I think we need to find out if you and I agree on terminology.

Bush displays odd speech patterns and a frequent inability to assemble
sentences effectively.

Agreed.

I call those symptoms.

Of what?

I do not consider the statement to contain or imply a
diagnosis (reasons for the symptoms).

Earlier, you made comments that imply you *do* see his
speech as indicative of some diagnosable medical
condition. Now you've backpedaled considerably.

Do you agree? If not, why not?