Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
news

Interesting. Here, you say I'm not competent to point out that Bush is
broken:

Bull****. Bush is broken,

He might be, but you're not competent to say.

But here, you imply that he might not be normal or qualified:

Since you believe Bush is normal and qualified,

I never said or indicated any such thing. You really do make a lot of
wild, unsupported leaps of faith. Why is that?

As far as selling arms to Pakistan, your best response is "It's done, so
forget it". Based on that logic, all crimes are excused if they are in the
past.

And your radio training: Your endless repetition of one word, "partisan", is
the giveaway. You probably also loved "cut and run", "troop surge", and a
few others I can't remember.

Oh yeah: "folks". Your president has used the word to describe people who
build and deploy roadside bombs to kill our soldiers.