Mike Patterson

Default You might killfile me for asying this, but........

My main reason for killing threads/topics is because the
threads/topics I killfile are usually HUGE and I'd have to scroll past
all of it, which is mildly annoying.

I also killfile people who I think regularly contribute to such
threads but don't contribute much otherwise.

Also, I find that if I -don't- do such killfiling, I'll get involved
and end up being like the very people I killfile... (see item 2
above).

Mike

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 08:13:37 -0600, "Bob Paulin"
wrote:

snip

Bob Paulin - R.A.C.E.
Racing Chassis Analysis Services

P.S. If you decide to "killfile" me, be my guest, but I don't really need
to know. Let's keep that *your* little secret. 'kay?

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.