Brian Lawson

Default OT stress test for metal workers

Hey Nick,

Not to worry, there was no difference, at least that I could see.
Maybe we both relieve our stress some way, would you think? Hmmm?

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 07:02:46 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:

On 4 Mar 2004 13:03:00 -0800, (Glenn Cramond)
vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

ALL I SAW WAS A BLANK PAGE! HTF CAN I SEE THE DIFFERENCE IF THERE IS
NO FRIGGIN PICTURE? ARRGH! I WASTE TIME RUNNING AROUND AFTER THESE
STUPID BLOODY URLS THAT PEOPLE POST AND THEY'RE A BLOODY WASTE OF
TIME... I SAID THAT, DIDN'T I NOT?

OH ****! WHY? WHY? WHY?

Please read before clicking on the link below

This stress test was developed by some researchers at St. Mary's Hospital in

Dolphin Stress Test - Look for the Dolphins

http://www.bblmedia.com/sports/stress.html

.........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?