Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default $350 for a thickness planar what should I get?

Lou wrote:
I have yet to buy a Harbor Freight power tool
that I didn't have to rewire the switch.
Lou

I've been using my planer, jointer, bandsaw and lathe -- all from HF --
for about two years now and have yet to have to rewire anything.

I had to junk a motor ... but that's another story altogether (the
capacitor smoke had all leaked out).

Bill

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000724-0, 03/15/2007
Tested on: 3/16/2007 12:32:26 AM