Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tiny19k@yahoo.com is offline

Default Installing curtain track for heavy drapes

(foolowing up to myself...)

I had a look at the curtain tracks at the store last night, and I can
buy extra centre support brackets if required. However, when I had a
close look at them, I realised that the track didn't have a smooth
profile at the front (which is what I expected). Instead, there it a
small bulge/lip running along the top front of the track, and the
centre supports only hook on to this bulge/lip, rather than passing
down the entire front and underneath of the track. Is the arrangement
that I saw last night too flimsy for heavy drapes? (my gut feeling)

TIA,
Karina