Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
news
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
ink.net...

You hired the asshole.
I didn't vote for him.
And yet you vouch for his effectiveness.
No, I don't. How did you reach that erroneous conclusion?

I haven't written one thing that indicates any respect for Bush. Your
partisanship is causing you to hallucinate.

You pretend not to notice his hideous illness.

I said I consider him highly inarticulate. I am not a doctor, and neither
are you. You don't know if he has a "hideous illness" or not. As I wrote
earlier, people who supposedly are experts have not reached a consensus.
Tele-diagnosis based on informal observation of media clips is not a
recognized medical practice.

His condition can only be explained two ways: Illness, or stupidity. Pick
one. Some people say he's nervous, but I don't buy it, and I sure as hell
don't want someone that nervous anywhere near a possible decision to use
nuclear weapons. So: Physical illness, or stupidity?

Well, I did a search on the web for "F-16" + "sales", and I couldn't
find any recent news stories. Perhaps you could be a little more
forthcoming.

You honestly missed it in the news? Seriously?

Yes. Not only that, but Google can't seem to pick up on it, either. Are
you sure about this?

Before I waste any time helping you with this, tell me first whether there
are any mainstream news sources you will not trust when you see them.