Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
ink.net...

You hired the asshole.
I didn't vote for him.
And yet you vouch for his effectiveness.

No, I don't. How did you reach that erroneous conclusion?

I haven't written one thing that indicates any respect
for Bush. Your partisanship is causing you to hallucinate.

You pretend not to
notice his hideous illness.

I said I consider him highly inarticulate. I am not a
doctor, and neither are you. You don't know if he has
a "hideous illness" or not. As I wrote earlier, people
who supposedly are experts have not reached a
consensus. Tele-diagnosis based on informal
observation of media clips is not a recognized medical
practice.

He's all yours.
George W. Bush is, of course, your president, unless you want to tell us
you're not a U.S. citizen or U.S. national.

I've already taught you that I disowned the boy.

Meaningless blather. He is your president. He will be for a little under
two more years, unless he dies in office, resigns, or is impeached and
removed.

He is a disgrace to this country.

Nonetheless, he is your president. You don't have to like it, but he is
your president, and barring something quite unexpected, he will be for
almost two more years.

Many people much smarter than you (including a former president) have
crushed the "My country right or wrong" bull****.

I haven't expressed, implicitly or explicitly, a "my
country right or wrong" belief. You really are going
over a cliff.

What I said is, George W. Bush is your president.
That's a fact, and you're going to have to live with
it, unless you choose to renounce U.S. citizenship
prior to Bush leaving office.

Substitute "president" for
"country". Still bull****.

Nonetheless, George W. Bush is your president.

All I ever want from him is five minutes alone in a room. His boys can
search me for weapons first.
Something is really wrong with you.

Something is really wrong with a president who is comfortable with seeing
"folks" come home from a war, permanently mangled.

What makes you think he's "comfortable" with that?

He insists that it continue. He lies to make sure it continues. He stands in
the way of ending it.

None of that establishes that he's "comfortable" with
seeing permanently mangled veterans. If the war is
justified, then people just have to accept that some
troops are going to be killed or maimed, no matter how
uncomfortable it might make them feel.

was happy to sell weapons to a leader who is not assisting us in the
method agreed to.

When was this agreement made? Was it oral or in writing? Who made it?

If you need to know more, there's a place called a library. Someone
should be able to help you find your nearest one.

Well, I did a search on the web for "F-16" + "sales", and I couldn't find
any recent news stories. Perhaps you could be a little more forthcoming.

You honestly missed it in the news? Seriously?

Yes. Not only that, but Google can't seem to pick up
on it, either. Are you sure about this?