Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

clipped

Not really. There *is* something physically wrong with him which, according
to MY hiring specifications makes him unqualified for the job. If you do NOT

I haven't followed the thread to see what your "hiring qualifications"
are, but I think Bush is just very clumsy. His speech patterns and body
language are very strange ... kind of like each time he walks out of the
White House, he has just practiced his "macho dude" walk. Sometimes he
sits with his knees together, hands between his knees, and a really,
really lost expression on his face, like a frightened kindergarten
pupil. It is like his entire persona and image are made up for public
display.

Of course most pols these days have "handlers", spin lessons, etc. None
of them, or very few, are the real deal. Carter was too honest, Ford a
tad clumsy but much more focused. Barry Goldwater, Ike, probably the
most refreshingly honest. Not that I remember much about Ike.

Bush reminds me of Howdy Doody, just dancing the dance that Rove and
Cheney tell him to dance. I can see Bush being a bartender or a truck
driver....remember when he groped the German President? Not a lot of
heads of state (or low-level managers) would get away with that. And
cussing with a mouth full of food with Tony Blair? Just a clumsy slob.

agree that there is something wrong with him, you could (but will not) stop
by the nearest school and ask to spend a few minutes talking to a speech
pathologist about his/her observations of Bush. Ask your doctor, too.

If they say they notice nothing, then they have not been paying attention.
Or, they worship humans, which is a very dangerous thing to do.