Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
link.net...
news JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
thlink.net...

There *is* something physically wrong with him
You have no evidence to support that claim, nor any expertise to
evaluate any evidence if you somehow acquired it.
I was going to say "something physically or psychologically wrong",
but most doctors no longer make that distinction. Take your pick.
You still have no expertise.

I am aware of media speculation about Bush's speech and its
potential significance as a symptom of some kind of neurological
defect. I never heard or read anything definitive about it, and the
experts quoted in stories didn't reach a consensus. You were not
one of those experts.
If you find nothing wrong with his speech patterns, or his inability
to assemble thoughts coherently without a script,
I find him highly inarticulate.

I hope someone other than you is responsible for supervising your
children's education. You are blind. I expect the president to be a
clear and intelligent spokesperson for our country. Bush is not.
Many presidents have not been good public speakers. I don't believe
lack of speaking ability necessarily indicates inability to be an
effective and good president, just as polished speaking delivery
doesn't indicate that a president *is* effective and good.
Whatever you say, Rudy.

Meanwhile, our primary enemy is growing stronger, and our soldiers are
in the country country to do much about it. And, your president
Yours, too.
Take full responsibility for your treasonous act.

What treasonous act? You really are falling over the cliff of
irrationality now.

You hired the asshole.

I didn't vote for him.

And yet you vouch for his effectiveness.

No, I don't. How did you reach that erroneous conclusion?

Same as a vote.

No, it isn't. I think Bill Clinton was a moderately
effective president in some areas, and I didn't vote
for him, either. Plus, I'm certain some people who did
vote for Bush are disappointed at his effectiveness in
many areas.

He's all yours.

George W. Bush is, of course, your president, unless you want to tell us
you're not a U.S. citizen or U.S. national.

I've already taught you that I disowned the boy.

Meaningless blather. He is your president. He will be
for a little under two more years, unless he dies in
office, resigns, or is impeached and removed.

He is a disgrace to this country.

Nonetheless, he is your president. You don't have to
like it, but he is your president, and barring
something quite unexpected, he will be for almost two
more years.

All I ever want from him is five minutes alone in a room. His boys can
search me for weapons first.

Something is really wrong with you.

Something is really wrong with a president who is comfortable with seeing
"folks" come home from a war, permanently mangled.

What makes you think he's "comfortable" with that?

He should be lying beside
them, mangled. Not dead. That would be too good for him.

Your partisanship is really getting the better of you.

is selling F-16s to the country which harbors our primary enemy.
Why do you suppose that is?
I've heard all the excuses. Which one do YOU worship?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Hint: There isn't one single example of a country like ours getting a
straight deal from any country in the Middle East that we've called an
ally. And, don't say "Israel".

I won't.

I still want to know why you think it is we're selling F-16 planes to the
country which [sic] harbors our primary enemy.

Because if you haven't read all the possible reasons, then you're not
prepared to discuss the issue.

That's not an answer to what I asked.

All you need to know is that your president

....and yours...

was happy to sell weapons to a leader who is not assisting us in the method
agreed to.

When was this agreement made? Was it oral or in
writing? Who made it?

If you need to know more, there's a place called a library.
Someone should be able to help you find your nearest one.

Well, I did a search on the web for "F-16" + "sales",
and I couldn't find any recent news stories. Perhaps
you could be a little more forthcoming.