Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
news
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
thlink.net...

There *is* something physically wrong with him
You have no evidence to support that claim, nor any expertise to
evaluate any evidence if you somehow acquired it.

I was going to say "something physically or psychologically wrong", but
most doctors no longer make that distinction. Take your pick.

You still have no expertise.

I am aware of media speculation about Bush's speech and its potential
significance as a symptom of some kind of neurological defect. I never
heard or read anything definitive about it, and the experts quoted in
stories didn't reach a consensus. You were not one of those experts.

If you find nothing wrong with his speech patterns, or his inability to
assemble thoughts coherently without a script,

I find him highly inarticulate.

I hope someone other than you is responsible for supervising your
children's education. You are blind. I expect the president to be a clear
and intelligent spokesperson for our country. Bush is not.

Many presidents have not been good public speakers. I don't believe lack
of speaking ability necessarily indicates inability to be an effective and
good president, just as polished speaking delivery doesn't indicate that a
president *is* effective and good.

Whatever you say, Rudy.

Meanwhile, our primary enemy is growing stronger, and our soldiers are in
the country country to do much about it. And, your president is selling
F-16s to the country which harbors our primary enemy.