Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
thlink.net...

There *is* something physically wrong with him

You have no evidence to support that claim, nor any expertise to evaluate
any evidence if you somehow acquired it.

I was going to say "something physically or psychologically wrong", but most
doctors no longer make that distinction. Take your pick.

I am aware of media speculation about Bush's speech and its potential
significance as a symptom of some kind of neurological defect. I never
heard or read anything definitive about it, and the experts quoted in
stories didn't reach a consensus. You were not one of those experts.

If you find nothing wrong with his speech patterns, or his inability to
assemble thoughts coherently without a script, I hope someone other than you
is responsible for supervising your children's education. You are blind. I
expect the president to be a clear and intelligent spokesperson for our
country. Bush is not.

"Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to
families who die."-speaking with reporters on facing the challenges of war,
Washington, D.C., Dec. 7, 2006

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's
aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."-Sept.
6, 2004, Poplar Bluff, Mo.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop
thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do
we."-Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

"I think that the vice president is a person reflecting a half-glass-full
mentality."-Speaking on National Public Radio, Jan. 29, 2007. You'll
probably say that someone misunderstood him when they transcribed the words,
so:
http://download.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3...hinterview.mp3