Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
link.net...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
ink.net...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
thlink.net...

If I complain about the behavior of a child in a restaurant in
Italy, am I prejudiced against Italians?
What a goofy and inapt analogy!

Or, am I rightly pointing out bad behavior, and the kid just
happens to be Italian?
When did you begin worshipping human beings?
Never. When did you erroneously think you could get away with posing
invalid complex questions?

You are lying about your naked partisanship. Why do you keep lying
about your naked partisanship?
I'm quite sure that you would use the word "partisan" to describe
ANYONE to criticized your president.
No. By the way, unless you're not an American citizen, he is *your*
president as well.

I have not defended Bush or his policies or actions.

If I'm wrong, explain exactly which types of criticism would NOT cause
you to yell "partisan".
It suffices to say that your [ahem] "criticism" is plainly unvarnished
partisanship. You are not merely criticizing Bush, even if he is the
focal point for you. It is the perspective from which you attack him,
not simply that you're attacking him. Your perspective is blatantly
obvious: well to one side of the center. Your positions and language in
other issues are what give you away.

If you're told by a prospective employer that you are not qualified for
the job they're offering, are you being attacked?

You aren't merely commenting on the lack of qualification of your
president, George W. Bush. You're doing much more than that. And you're
doing it with a partisan motivation.

Not really.

Yes, really; you are.

There *is* something physically wrong with him

You have no evidence to support that claim, nor any
expertise to evaluate any evidence if you somehow
acquired it.

You really have a bad case of BDS.

which, according
to MY hiring specifications makes him unqualified for the job. If you do NOT
agree that there is something wrong with him, you could (but will not) stop
by the nearest school and ask to spend a few minutes talking to a speech
pathologist about his/her observations of Bush. Ask your doctor, too.

If they say they notice nothing, then they have not been paying attention.
Or, they worship humans, which is a very dangerous thing to do.

I am aware of media speculation about Bush's speech and
its potential significance as a symptom of some kind of
neurological defect. I never heard or read anything
definitive about it, and the experts quoted in stories
didn't reach a consensus. You were not one of those
experts.

Anyway, this is all sideshow. The real issue is your
blatant partisanship, and your risible lying about it.