Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
ink.net...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
thlink.net...

If I complain about the behavior of a child in a restaurant in Italy,
am I prejudiced against Italians?
What a goofy and inapt analogy!

Or, am I rightly pointing out bad behavior, and the kid just happens to
be Italian?

When did you begin worshipping human beings?

Never. When did you erroneously think you could get away with posing
invalid complex questions?

You are lying about your naked partisanship. Why do you keep lying about
your naked partisanship?

I'm quite sure that you would use the word "partisan" to describe ANYONE to
criticized your president. If I'm wrong, explain exactly which types of
criticism would NOT cause you to yell "partisan".