Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
Elvis Kabong Elvis Kabong is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

"Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:20:17 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:
"Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie" wrote in
message news
On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:12:19 +0000, Arfa Daily wrote:
"David Brodbeck" wrote in message
Arfa Daily wrote:
Would that it were that simple an analysis. It is not a case of being
absent
minded. It is genuine short term memory loss. If you don't understand
what
it is that I am talking about, then I reckon that you are lucky enough
not
to suffer from it ...

Well, I'm not saying you aren't suffering from something real. But I
think a lot of people are simply trying to do too much at once. I also
think there's a lot of mental hypochondria in our society. I know a lot
of people who fret about age-related memory loss every time they forget
where they put their car keys, when in reality they were forgetting
where their car keys were in when they were in their 20s, too. It's
just once people get old they start to worry it's a sign of some kind of
disease.

Yes, I live a busy life, and yes, I usually have a lot going on in my
head,
and yes, I'm no longer a kid, but it's not a case of things like putting
down your car keys and then forgetting where. I can be in conversation
with
someone, and be prompted for something I've got to say when it comes back
me to speak, and zap! pow! it's gone, just like it was never there in the
first place, but the annoying thing is I know that it was. ...

Uh, what were we talking about? ;-)

If you were a pothead, you'd have learnt how to deal with short-term
memory loss. ;-)

Hey Rich - perhaps that's it !! Errrm, what is ....??? What *were* we
talking about ...??? Oh yes. Perhaps there's so much pot smoking going on
now, that we're all suffering from second-hand smoke inhalation. Good theory
!! d;~]

One of my campaign slogans is: "Marijuana is chemotherapy for the cancer
of big government!"

Cheers!
Rich

And if only the hyped hysteria about that plant would simply die out, just perhaps
it could be decriminalized AND most of the practical uses of that plant could
also be implemented to partially impede some global warming.