Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
thlink.net...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

If you are actually able to give Bush the benefit of the doubt, tell
me right now. I need to know whether this conversation will continue
or not.
I know that the issues that you have raised regarding helmet padding
and up-armoring humvees are based, perhaps unintentionally, on
incomplete and misdirected information. I know that I am certain of my
facts on those two issues. I know that my information doesn't eminate
from the media. I know that I have a direct and personal stake in the
function, or dysfunction, of our military. And I know that trying to
displace anger at the wrong person doesn't solve any problems or
lessen the responsibilities of those who truly have the responsibility
to make things work.

You have seen a copy of the letter which details what issues I hold
the President accountable. Helmet padding is not one of them.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

OK. Never mind the helmet padding. How about conspiracy to murder
another 3000 American soldiers, just for kicks?
What "conspiracy to murder"? That would be a serious charge, except
that coming from a nakedly partisan polemicist, it doesn't have any
seriousness to it at all.

Not partisan.

Yes, very plainly partisan. Your comments about immigration, coupled with
your knee-jerk anti-Republican bull****, give you away.

If I complain about the behavior of a child in a restaurant in Italy, am I
prejudiced against Italians? Or, am I rightly pointing out bad behavior, and
the kid just happens to be Italian?

If the current president was a democrat and the situation was otherwise
identical, I'd be saying the same thing.

********.

You very clearly suffer from acute BDS - Bush Derangement Syndrome.
However, there's more to it than that, as your reflexive comments about
"President Rove" and other nonsense show, e.g. http://tinyurl.com/25rf7x -
want to tell us again about that indictment, comrade?

Nah...no need to. The point of that comment was that its recipient was
famous for discounting *ALL* negative information about his political
deities, and still is. If he personally held a video camera and recorded
George Bush raping kindergarten kids, he would not believe what was on the
videotape the next day.