Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

clipped

This explains why I say "your president". With other presidents, I was
comfortable using "the president" or "our president" word combinations. But,
not George Bush. Something is seriously wrong with him, and you are fully
aware of that. If he didn't have the self-awareness to know he was
unqualified, someone else was certainly close enough to him to tell him
"George - this is not a good idea, until you're diagnosed. It's not fair to
the country".

Finally! Someone has a CLUE that boy George is a spoiled,
over-privileged, alcoholic sap. Clue: his father get's weepy about how
"misunderstood" the boy is. NOBODY has ever said "no" to the boy.
Well, ever since his daddy confronted him for drunk driving and the boy
was going to go "mano y mano". The boy tol' his daddy who is
boss/decider. How on earth would anyone with money and trying to buy
influence EVER say NO to the boy? He has never accomplished anything,
including graduate from college, without his family influence.

The whole family values/xtian coalition bunch are cynical, hypocritical
phonies who give God a bad name. Every "God bless.." from the creep
makes my skin crawl.

"When in doubt, choose life..." the famous solution to the political
mess surrounding Terri Schiavo. The whole bunch forgot about the
sanctity of marriage and what it really means, legally and morally.
Nobody but the spouse had the right to interfere, not even parents.

"Mission accomplished". Yeh, right. As clueless then as now about why
we should not have entertained the idea of interfering again with
Iran/Iraq. We supported Saddam against Iran and expect Iran not to want
to wipe us out?

"Support our troops." More to it than flag waving, but you can't buy
the rest at Walmart. It is common knowledge around these parts that VA
medical care system is a mess, with long waits. Again, he is clueless.
One would think that with the nature and number of casualties from
George's war that medical care would be a primary concern. The pol's
use Walter Reed for photo ops. I cannot relate to being severely burned
or a multiple amputee, but a politician would be about the last think I
would want to see. If the boy had any real patriotism, he would have
served full-time while enlisted, not part-time so's he could go politicking.

Loyalty: George is famous for his loyalty to underlings. Ask Kathryn
Harris, who helped assure his latest free ride.

There is one consistent characteristic to George's methods. It is to
God-bless ad-nauseum while his dog pack assaults the reputations of good
people who dare to oppose them. The answer to a "no" vote about going
into Iraq was to rely on emotionalism, rather than reason, and attack
the patriotism of ANYONE who dared to oppose or question them.

Oath of office: Sworn to uphold and defend the constitution......?
Doesn't that mean, by extension, the laws that all relate to the
constitution? The constitution and the people are the US of A.

What if all Americans, for just a year or so, decided to buy only
American-made goods? Wild idea, I know, and hard to tell. Tough, even
if we had to do without......it's crazy, but it is part of supporting
troops who, if they survive, will (maybe) be back to work in the US of A.