Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general
dgk dgk is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:40:43 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
wrote:

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message

I have high expectations for a President. But that wasn't your initial
point. You basically were asserting that soldiers were not receiving proper
helmet gear because of Bush. If you want to know what my expectations are,
here's a copy of a letter that I sent to both the GOP and the White House:

Dear Republican Party and President Bush:

With control of the executive and legislative branches of our national
government for so many years now, I expected:

1.. Meaningful slashes in government growth.
2.. An absolute reduction in budgetary pork and subsidies, like the
obscene levels of farm subsidies we have seen.
3.. Huge decreases in discretionary spending at all levels, and active
reform in non-discretionary areas leading to consolidation and streamlining
of all departments in the federal government with the goal to contain
unnecessary bureaucratic costs and overhead.
4.. Movement toward Medicare and Social Security reforms to contain the
near-future collapse of these two bloated programs. I am absolutely LIVID
regarding the addition of the prescription drug program to Medicare.
5.. Elimination of the Department of Education and the federal strings
which reduce local control of our schools.
6.. Far more cuts in taxes than the piddling puddle accomplished to date.
7.. Concrete protection of our southern border and an effective overhaul
in immigration which results not only in safety from terrorism, but also in
protection of my American culture. This included decreasing the amount and
types of legal immigration, as well as obliterating illegal immigration.
A Constitutional Amendment protecting the definition of traditional
marriage.
8.. Republican congressional leaders accepting responsibility for their
failures and stating how they are going to correct such failures, rather
than spinning and seeking ways to avoid criticism.
My 19 year old son is in his sophomore year at Seattle Pacific University as
a 4 year ROTC scholarship recipient. He follows each generation of men in
our family back as far as the American Revolution, who have gratefully
served our Nation. My father left school when he was sixteen and a half
years old to join the Marines in WWII. He fought and distinguished himself
on Iwo Jima, and then later, after leaving the Marines and finishing High
School, he joined the Army and fought in Korea. He served 26 years in the
Army, and I grew up on military bases. After graduation from high school, I
served during Vietnam.

Our soldier's best chance of survival during war has always been the
unremitting and merciless use of our entire arsenal to smash the enemy in so

I think that you were fooled, like most true conservatives have been
fooled. These people mouth what you believe, but care only about
making the wealthy even richer. That is their agenda. They believe
that corporations should run the world. True fascists. Not William
Buckley or Barry Goldwater, those were true conservatives. Them I
have respect for.

The wars you fight for are very rarely about freedom. They are about
money and always have been. Iraq has nothing to do with freedom, only
with dividing the oil among the big corporations. There was a quote
from a US General, I can't recall his name, that said that after the
US dollar began to travel abroad for investments, the US soldiers
followed to protect those investments. That is what this is all about.

Our founding fathers were wary of the power of corporations having
been on the receiving end of that power. That put all kinds of limits
on corporate power, and those limits have been eliminated over the
years. Now, multinational corporations have no loyalty to any country,
as Haliburton showed so well just the other day.

While I don't know anything about this particular website except that
I have read it, you might find it interesting:

http://www.reclaimdemocracy.org/corp...ations_us.html