Posted to rec.woodworking
bf bf is offline

Default Kreg Pocket Jig question - face frames and cabinet doors

On Mar 14, 12:10 am, wrote:
I'm getting ready to re-face my kitchen cabinets in oak. The cabinets
are in great shape, but they are 1970's colonial, dark,dark, brown.
I'm an amateur woodworker but am very particular in the quality of the
finished job.

If you are going to do an entire kitchen, get the big kit, like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Kreg-K3MS-Mast...3972894&sr=8-1

It will save you a lot more time and be easier than just buying the
pocket jig (which is like $30, IIRC).. You can always ebay it when you
are done with the project and don't want to do woodworking anymore.