A.Gent

Default I may never "sharpen" a knife again (using a STeele)

"Gunner" wrote in message

.. News reports often feature Granny chasing off, or
blowing the 19 yr old pukes **** away.

US news reports seem to feature lots of folk getting blown away - *some* of them
justifiably, it would seem.

As to your claims that a firearm may be taken from a woman and used
against her..please give me two examples. If you are unable to do
so..then your claim is simply a meaningless "what if" .

Sorry.
I'll have to shrug and whimper "what if". I don't collect broadcast anecdotes. I
leave that to others.

You have posted previously about the desirability of self-imposed morality, as
opposed to morality imposed by the barrel of a gun. (That was you, wasn't it?) Such
a society is certainly preferable. I just don't fancy the concept of everyone having
to go everywhere (including to bed) armed to the teeth.

Doesn't sound too peaceable to me, Pard.

Changing the subject a little, Gunner.... (if I may wander even more OT)

Would you rather be living in the the wild west (the land of "Bonanza" and "Shane"
and so on) than here and now?

Just wondering....

Jeff