Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Varnish or similar for OSB flooring ?

Hi Dave
On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:14:44 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Adrian wrote:
so - today's question is - can anybody recommend a suitable non-slip,
easily cleaned, hard-wearing finish to go on top of the OSB ?
Years ago I used something called Bourneseal on top of cork tiles -
but I'm guessing that there;s something better available nowadays...?

Bourne Seal is still around and very good it is too. It's an Oleo Resinous
seal, Bourne Seal is the best known brand name. Be ideal for OSB as it
sinks into timber rather than forming a surface coating. Easy to recoat
wear patches as well.

Ah - that's interesting....

So if I get 'blank looks' over here from the local Builders Providers
...... it's the oloeoresinous bit that I need to look for...

Thanks
Adrian