Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill in Detroit Bill in Detroit is offline

Default A Trip Down Memory Lane (Somewhat O.T.)

Lew Hodgett wrote:
wrote:

What? No frogs?

You missed it, used a fly rod or a cane pole with an artificial fly.

More frogs, less work.

Spent a summer on my grandparents farm in WV a long, long time ago. The
trick was to swat a bumble bee and stun it. Put him on the hook. Walk a
few feet over to the pond and drop the bumblebee into the water. He'd
revive and start buzzing. Pull the frog out and walk over to a tree.
Swing the frog into the trunk. Place in bucket. When you've got a
half-dozen each, it's time to go fishing (down in the New River Gorge)
in earnest. ;-)

I'm a vegetarian now.

Bill
is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000723-2, 03/14/2007
Tested on: 3/15/2007 5:27:25 AM