A.Gent

Default I may never "sharpen" a knife again (using a STeele)

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:06:17 +1100, "A.Gent"
wrote:

"Gun Freedom, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
lose her pistol to a 250lb 19yr old criminal... and then be shot with it."

And with a few edits, "jeff" becomes "Child Molester"

A *few* edits?
There's only one letter in common, and that's in the wrong place.
Poor analogy, Gunner. More "anal" than "Gee!"

Nahhhhh.

Of course, neither edit has any validity, but as you apparently
delight in the exercise.... Shrug.

Shrug away.

It'll help you loosen up, and relieve some of your oh-so-obvious tension.

But don't you think that 110lb Granny is probably *less* likely to be packing heat
than a criminally-minded 19 y.o.?

"If guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will have guns", (as you would probably say)
*but*
if anyone can get guns down at the local WalMart, then what makes you think that
Granny will and 19 y.o. won't?

You don't think background checks would stop a naughty 19 y.o. do you?

Changing the subject a little, Gunner.... (if I may wander even more OT)

Would you rather be living in the the wild west (the land of "Bonanza" and "Shane"
and so on) than here and now?

Just wondering....

Jeff