Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default eco-barge from C4's "Grand Designs" last night.

On 15 Mar, 09:32, "google2001" wrote:
yikes!

it was a very nice idea, but with a somewhat flawed execution.

Hah ! Mr Mcloud was having a right barney with the bloke near the
end, saying sarky things like "you could have tried that well-known
concept called 'design'" etc. The thing was so ugly no mooring would
have it. I hope they got everything sorted out, since we never got to
find out.
I wonder if such a home is a good investment - cant see it myself. I
also wondered what the building regs are for house-boats.
Simon.