Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
[email protected] balanco01@yahoo.com is offline

Default Compact fluorescents slow to reach full intensity

On Mar 9, 1:48 am, "Bucky" wrote:
On Mar 8, 2:59 pm, "zeez" wrote:

What would happen to things such as flashing marquees on signs and
carnival rides, or any application that
requires lights to be able to flash on and off quickly?

that would be great, I absolutely loathe vegas-style lights, they're
so tacky

For me, it depends on the venue. If it's a carnival or a movie
theatre sign, I don't
have a problem, but if they start sticking them everywhere
(convienence stores,
wedding chapels, etc) then yes, that does go well beyond good taste
and looks
horrable. Then too, those looking to get married in vegas by Elvis
don't seem to
have much class to begin with. ;-)