Gunner

Default Kerry exposed

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:32:13 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

Gunner, you have crapped on my computer screen for the last time.

I take it your reading comprehension of subject titles is limited?

Or was there an evil Conservative standing over you with a gun in
your ear forcing you to read the posting?

Hummmm???

Or was it simply that your Guy got another black mark?

Given the amount of Bush bashing, anti-conservative posts here on the
group now and again..Id have to say your outrage is based on your
bias. Shrug..feel free to hit that kill file sequence on your
keyboard.

Of course doing so is equivelant to poking your fingers in your ears,
and saying " I can't hear you lalalalala"

A course of action most children outgrow by the early teens. Shrug.

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"