Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Dean Hoffman Dean Hoffman is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

In article ,
"Dave Bugg" wrote:

I have high expectations for a President. But that wasn't your initial
point. You basically were asserting that soldiers were not receiving proper
helmet gear because of Bush. If you want to know what my expectations are,
here's a copy of a letter that I sent to both the GOP and the White House:

Dear Republican Party and President Bush:

With control of the executive and legislative branches of our national
government for so many years now, I expected:

1.. Meaningful slashes in government growth.
2.. An absolute reduction in budgetary pork and subsidies, like the
obscene levels of farm subsidies we have seen.
3.. Huge decreases in discretionary spending at all levels, and active
reform in non-discretionary areas leading to consolidation and streamlining
of all departments in the federal government with the goal to contain
unnecessary bureaucratic costs and overhead.

Cut rest.
Sounds Libertarian. Ron Paul from Texas is a Libertarian with
a Republican label. I guess he doesn't have a whole lot of friends in
Washington.

Dean