Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

If you are actually able to give Bush the benefit of the doubt, tell
me right now. I need to know whether this conversation will continue
or not.

I know that the issues that you have raised regarding helmet padding and
up-armoring humvees are based, perhaps unintentionally, on incomplete and
misdirected information. I know that I am certain of my facts on those two
issues. I know that my information doesn't eminate from the media. I know
that I have a direct and personal stake in the function, or dysfunction,
of our military. And I know that trying to displace anger at the wrong
person doesn't solve any problems or lessen the responsibilities of those
who truly have the responsibility to make things work.

You have seen a copy of the letter which details what issues I hold the
President accountable. Helmet padding is not one of them.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

OK. Never mind the helmet padding. How about conspiracy to murder another
3000 American soldiers, just for kicks? Let me know when you write to your
president about that.