Posted to uk.d-i-y
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Varnish or similar for OSB flooring ?

HI All

Regular readers might remember the saga of the new
shed/workshop/STUDIO.......

Mr Shedman and the Irish Spring have connived to actually get a long
enough break in the clouds and successfully finish the torched-on felt
roofing - so now fitting out the interior can re-start.

The internal walls are being clad in 11mm OSB, finished with paint.
(We'll see how the final finish looks - there's always the option of
cladding the cladding with plasterboard, if necessary....)

The floor is t&g OSB, sitting on poly foam slabs - feels firm & warm.
Don't really want any additional floor covering - but need to do
something to 'seal' the surface of the OSB....

so - today's question is - can anybody recommend a suitable non-slip,
easily cleaned, hard-wearing finish to go on top of the OSB ?
Years ago I used something called Bourneseal on top of cork tiles -
but I'm guessing that there;s something better available nowadays...?

Generics or tradenames welcome........

TIA
Adrian