Old Nick

Default OT - In Defense of Religious Marriage

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 01:09:23 GMT, Santa Cruz Mike
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Harvey... did they force all those homosexual seducers of teenage
boys to be priests??

Probably not, and no, not all of them. They provided an envorinment
that allowed and ecouraged it. They coerced their "flock" into
believing that it was not happening, and certainly forced many people
who complained to "put up _and_ shut up", along with their families
and carers.

Did the catholics force you to be an asshole?

Unfortunate choice of words.

Did the catholics force you to do anything?

By enforcing childbirth or abstinence, they, among others, have forced
me to live in a world that has many more people than there should be.
They use their political clout to force me to pay taxes to educate
children in a belief that I disagree with, while making profit from
that education. If I _was_ a Roman catholic, they would have certainly
have had a good go at infusing me with fear, by way of "belief".

Or are you limited by your
on fear, mental unstablity, or genetic mistakes?

You say "Or are you..". The two are not necessarily mutually
exclusive.

..........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?