Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
ink.net...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
Meanwhile, YOUR PRESIDENT can't put his foot down and arrange for our
soldiers to have the protective gear they need. They have to get it
from a CHARITY. Otherwise, they are at high risk of coming home with
brain injuries that are more prevalent in this war than any other.
It isn't as simple as you make it sound, Joe. Military equipment is
always undergoing testing and modification, even during wartime. There
are three helmet systems in use, and they are being retro-fitted with
the new padding system. Even without the new padding system, the helmets
are incredibly effective. I know from experience. With the new padding
system, it's even better solving some of the issues with blast
concussion.

Operation Helmet began providing new liners before official testing and
adoptation was completed by the military. And they have helped in
getting them out faster than thru normal military channels. This has
nothing to do with Bush.

It has everything to do with Bush. The title "commander in chief" means
he is, in effect, the CEO of a very large corporation called America.

False; that's just a wretchedly ****ty analogy. America is not a
corporation, and the president doesn't run "America"; he is the head of
the federal government. Government is a big part of America, but it is
not the country, and the federal government is not the only governmental
entity in the country.

Even limiting the analysis to the federal government, which is not all of
government, which in turn is not all of the country, the president is
*not* like a CEO of a corporation. There is no separation of powers in a
corporation: no courts, no legislature. You exhibit massive and
*willful* ignorance of the Constitution by failing to note that the entire
Article I of the Constitution, 10 sections in all, spell out the powers
and responsibilities of the *legislative* branch.

You are a benighted polemicist, and stupid beyond words.

I'm not saying the president is responsible for funding projects. What I'm
saying is that I seriously doubt he is aware of the equipment situation I've
mentioned, and the same way he was woefully uninformed when the vehicle
armor story broke. (You won't remember that). But, regardless of his legal
abilities, he *is* capable of exerting enormous pressure on whomever he
wants, for any reason at all.

Whether he cares to do so is another story.