Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
TINYPRONG TINYPRONG is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:00:04 GMT "Stephen Cowell"
wrote in Message id: :

"MassivePlong" wrote
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:27:17 -0500, TINYPRONG Gave us:
On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:28:13 -0800 MassivePvong
g wrote
I am more like an electric eel that has stunned you with the facts.

Oh **** off - I picture you more like a miserable gimp drooling over a
keyboard, leaving greasy nose prints on the screen.

I have a 32" Wide Screen FPD. I sit 5 feet from it, dumb****.

Pumped by an 8800 superclocked. My HD DVDs get displayed full res.
Do you even have high definition?

Your pathetic remark is about you, and what you saw when you looked
in the mirror. You are like the dog that doesn't even know it is his
own reflection.

My setup beats yours any day, and that includes what I myself am
capable of doing to you.

Reflect on that wussy boy.

Excellent Troll! You made him **** all over
himself... I am indeed humbled.

He used to post as "DarkMatter". The nym has changed but his posts have
stayed the same, and he was always easily trolled.

(I'll bet he really has an IBM 8513 monitor, though)