Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Laptop table finished or Nailshooter asked for pics

On Mar 14, 5:05 am, Markem wrote:

The breadboard edges were from the same original piece but in an area with less sap wood. Most of the material was left over from building a cabinet. It is not for eating on at all it is for my wife's laptop computer in her "shop".

I guess it is the pic, it didn't look like walnut. In the assembly
page you could see the taupe colored wood, but it looked more like
hickory or butternut to me on the "finshed" page.

Remember, is someone should do something to the tops, you can easily touch up your lacquer.

Looks like Foster Brooks wrote that. Gotta quit writing and
responding late at night. I was trying to say that now that you have
a proper finish on your project (correctly applied Deft is
surprisingly tough for normal wear), you can easily repair the finish
should it be damaged.

Thanks for posting.

Robert