Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bigjim@backpacker.com is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

On Mar 14, 3:24 am, Terry wrote:
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:54:44 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 13, 3:21 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

I thought the current estimate was 2 million a year. These people
are
also coming ahead of people trying to get here legally.- Hide
quoted
text -

I thought the total number crossing was estimated at over 1Mil, but
whatever it is, you're right, it's very high. The tens of thousands
number I referred to was for illegals crossing the Mexican border
who
are not from the AMERICAS, meaning these people are from Europe,
Middle East, Africa, etc. We tend to think only Mexicans are
crossing. My point was that you also have these people and it;s not
far stretch to imagine Islamic terrorists deciding to come in via
that
route. But apparently those in favor of not enforcing immigration
law aren't concerned at all about that.

How do we decide where to focus our priorities? Number of people
killed
by
failing to fix a problem? Killed at what rate and during what period?
Measure a day at a time? A week?

Focus on enforcing the laws presently on the books. If we do
that, the discussion of deaths is superfluous.. as if it isn't anyway.

I was thinking more of policy than laws. President Rove is doing a great
job
of using fear (yet again) to focus his sheep on the immigration issue,
while
he continues to kill our soldiers in the wrong country. So I'm thinking
"focus on a problem where there MIGHT be trouble" (borders),

There is no "might" be trouble. There IS trouble when you have no
control over 1mil+ illegals, who we know nothing about, walking into
the US every year. And don't try to obfuscate the issue of
immigration by dragging in Iraq, which has nothing to do with it. If
Rove is doing such a great job of focusing attention on illegal
immigration, it's funny how there's very little talk of it anywhere in
the last few months. Try watching the news. All they cover is
Iraq, Obama, Hillary and whatever item of the day they can find that
Bush has done that the media thinks is wrong.

or "focus on a
problem where there IS trouble" (Iraq). Meanwhile, the Rove's little
doggy,
George, hasn't a clue as to where al Qaeda is strongest. It happens to be
where we sent a few soldiers BEFORE Iraq.- Hide quoted text -

If the poor schmucks in this country stayed in school, didnt get
knocked up at 15 and showed some initiative themight get rich too!!!
The poor are nothing but America;s pets. We feed them give them
shelter and take care of their vet (doctor ) bills. We give them 2
meals /day at school but allow them to do nothing

I read everything. More than you will digest in your entire life. I've read
of maybe 1/2 dozen truly nasty people being detained the the border patrol
in the Southwest.

Meanwhile, our soldiers need to get protective helmet liners FROM A ****ING
CHARITY, instead of from YOUR PRESIDENT, who doesn't even know the soldiers
need these things. Where are our priorities???

Our priorities are to increase the value of stocks and investments for
the rich and lower the standard of living for the poor.- Hide quoted text -