wallster

Default in need of good sandblasting gun, please recomend

hey Don which gun would you buy? the S-25s (Small Trigger Operated Power Gun
Siphon gun requires 4-8 cfm, 3-5 HP air compressor.) or the S-25m (Medium
trigger operated
power gun siphon gun requires 10-15 cfm, 5-7 HP air compressors)
I have this compressor:
http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=prod...99-1126-VT6329
I ordered the small, I figured the rated 10.3cfm is a stretch for the
compressor. Your thoughts? It's not too late to change the order)
walt

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 19:24:51 -0800, "wallster"
wrote:

I have an HF cabinet that i added a light and vacuum system and it works
alright but the gun absolutly sucks. It leaks and clumps up... what is

the
BEST gun available, i cant take the crappy gun any longer.

I have a similar HF cabinet, also added a light and vacuum system,
The HF gun clanged the can before I even had grit in the box; I knew
it was junk, just wanted the cabinet. I've been very satisfied with
the TP Tools S-25 gun.
www.tptools.com