Posted to alt.guitar.amps,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
David Brodbeck David Brodbeck is offline

Default Solder sniffers beware,,, lead = bad

Arfa Daily wrote:
Would that it were that simple an analysis. It is not a case of being absent
minded. It is genuine short term memory loss. If you don't understand what
it is that I am talking about, then I reckon that you are lucky enough not
to suffer from it ...

Well, I'm not saying you aren't suffering from something real. But I
think a lot of people are simply trying to do too much at once. I also
think there's a lot of mental hypochondria in our society. I know a lot
of people who fret about age-related memory loss every time they forget
where they put their car keys, when in reality they were forgetting
where their car keys were in when they were in their 20s, too. It's
just once people get old they start to worry it's a sign of some kind of
disease.