Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

I'll bet you pretend to believe in family values.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Every US soldier VOLUNTEERED!. They knew the risks when they signed
up. This thread is about the illegals destroying the American way of
life

On Mar 13, 8:29 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
Meanwhile, YOUR PRESIDENT can't put his foot down and arrange for our
soldiers to have the protective gear they need. They have to get it from
CHARITY. Otherwise, they are at high risk of coming home with brain
injuries
that are more prevalent in this war than any other.

Compare the numbers. A few arrests vs. thousands of at-risk soldiers, all
because YOUR PRESIDENT is busy playing video games, dancing through Latin
America, and playing with himself.

YOUR PRESIDENT, who says "support the troops".

wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 13, 5:54 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
quoted text -

I read everything. More than you will digest in your entire life. I've
read
of maybe 1/2 dozen truly nasty people being detained the the border
patrol
in the Southwest.

For someone that claims to read so much, you really know embarassing
little. And it isn't hard to find the truth. Here's testimony
given last year by the Chief of the US Border Patrol to the US Senate,
regarding what's really going on at the border. Since, you have an
obvious comprehension problem, I'll excerpt a few cogent points for
you. Far from your asinine claim of "maybe a 1/2 dozen truly nasty
people" coming across the border, in one year they detained over 6,000
with prior arrests for aggravated assault, another 12,000 with drug
arrests, 500 homicide suspects, and a total of 31,000 with major crime
histories. And those are just the ones that the border patrol was
fortunate enough to catch.

Quite a nice situation isn't it? Read the rest of the testimony,
some of which I provided below, before you further embarass
yourself. And you and the other foolish Joe want to let these
"good folks" walk right on in, while trying to make anyone who wants
to stop this into a xenophobic racist.

http://kyl.senate.gov/legis_center/s...06_Aguilar.pdf
CBP's Border Patrol is the first line of defense in DHS' multi-agency
effort to dismantle the
violent smuggling organizations that threaten the American quality of
life. This line of defense
does come at a price, and our dedicated agents face significant risks.
In fact, 192 Border Patrol
Agents have been assaulted already in FY 2006. These statistics
continue to reflect an upward
trend; in FY 2005, 778 agents were assaulted, more than doubling the
FY 2004 total of 374.

With immediate access to IAFIS nationwide, Border Patrol agents have
identified thousands of egregious offenders in the past year,
including 513 homicide suspects, 648 sex crime suspects, 6439 subjects
previously charged
or convicted of aggravated assault, and 11,844 suspects involved in
dangerous drugs or
trafficking, which otherwise may have gone undetected. With 31,414
major crime hits and
120,268 total IAFIS hits through fiscal year 2005, we have made
significant strides towards
improving national security and greatly enhancing our ability to
secure our Nation's borders

Recently, the Border Patrol arrested an individual who was wanted for
a 1994 double-homicide
committed in Grant County, CA. The Grant County Prosecutors' Office
charged the individual
after Border Patrol agents turned him over to the local sheriff's
office. Also in February, Border
Patrol Agents in Albuquerque, New Mexico, assisted the Albuquerque
Fugitive Operations Unit
with the arrest of a subject who was wanted in Mexico for a triple
homicide. Information was
shared with the Albuquerque Fugitive Operations Unit. This information
subsequently led to his
arrest and turn over to Border Patrol. This individual was turned over
to Mexican authorities.
These are just two very recent examples of the criminal element
present at the Nation's border.
This important initiative was made possible through the joint efforts
of the US-VISIT Program,
which provided the funding and overall project coordination, and CBP,
which installed the
workstations and conducted training.
The United States continues to experience a rising influx of nationals
other than Mexicans
(OTMs) illegally entering the country. OTM apprehensions totaled
165,175 for FY05, whereas
FY 04's number of OTM apprehensions was 75,389. The 119% increase in
the apprehension of- Hide quoted text -