Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics
Jack Jack is offline

Default Help finding a connector.

Sorry for my hasty submission. I see the connector is much smaller than I
thought.

"Jack" wrote in message
This connector is used on most new computers as the floppy drive power
connector.
You can buy one at any computer store that sells power supplies or drives.

"Chris W" wrote in message
I have searched through mouser and digikey and can not find this
connector. I may have missed it but I did look. I too 3 photos of it as
close as I can get with my digital camera and here they are...

http://www.thewishzone.com/cdw/Connector1.jpg
http://www.thewishzone.com/cdw/Connector2.jpg
http://www.thewishzone.com/cdw/Connector3.jpg

as near as I can tell the pin spacing is .050" or 1.27mm. The connector
is to hook in power video and audio to a tiny 900 mhz transmitter.

--
Chris W
KE5GIX

"Protect your digital freedom and privacy, eliminate DRM,
learn more at http://www.defectivebydesign.org/what_is_drm"

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want &
give the gifts they want