Posted to alt.home.repair
MRS. CLEAN MRS. CLEAN is offline

Default PHONE LINE STATIC!

On Mar 12, 10:20 pm, Jim Redelfs
wrote:
In article .com,
"MRS. CLEAN" wrote:

Congratulations, JR, you are a manly man!

Aw, shucks, folks. I'm speechless! (Truly a first)
--

JR

I took your advice.

I went to the website and signed up for Wire Pro insurance.

Then, I made the call last night while hanging from the line.

Guess what... It's not the line to the house. It's the wiring inside
the house

But, I am seriously thinking that above ground utilities are so out of
date, plus my house is 50 years old... that I should go cellular and
be done with this nuisance.

So, I will have the repairs made, then cancel the service. I want
things in good working order if I decide later that I want to have a
landline.

I am going cellular... I never thought I'd come to that conclusion
either.