Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Elmo Elmo is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

I thought the current estimate was 2 million a year. These people are
also coming ahead of people trying to get here legally.- Hide quoted
text -

I thought the total number crossing was estimated at over 1Mil, but
whatever it is, you're right, it's very high. The tens of thousands
number I referred to was for illegals crossing the Mexican border who
are not from the AMERICAS, meaning these people are from Europe,
Middle East, Africa, etc. We tend to think only Mexicans are
crossing. My point was that you also have these people and it;s not a
far stretch to imagine Islamic terrorists deciding to come in via that
route. But apparently those in favor of not enforcing immigration
law aren't concerned at all about that.

How do we decide where to focus our priorities? Number of people killed by
failing to fix a problem? Killed at what rate and during what period?
Measure a day at a time? A week?

The raw number of people killed isn't enough. The question is how many of
the "right kind" get killed. As long as the ones getting killed have no
money=political power, they don't matter.

Now if a corporation were to start losing money, that would be a reason for
someone to take action.