Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

On Mar 12, 8:45 pm, "Stefan Wolfe" wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message

Stefan Wolfe wrote:
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
On Mar 9, 5:33 am, wrote:
If you know of employers who hire ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS of ANY
NATIONALITY...
NOW I KNOW BETTER NOWand SO DO YOU.

FYI

greg

Why do you see so much hate and fear?

Why do we have such disrespect for rule of law?

I don't disrespect the rule of law. I do disrespect may laws and among
them are the hateful fearful immigration laws we have the make people who
are doing what should be legal illegal.

Do you agree that anyone in the world who so wishes should be able to crach
the border? Or should only Mexicans be able to crash the border. If 500, 000
Asians want to come here in one year, should we let them? Or do you onlu
afford that priviledge to Mexicans?

You'll never get a direct answer to that question from Joeseph. I've
asked it too and postulated the same question. He'd prefers to spew
on about how anyone who is in favor of controlled and reasonable
immigration is against ALL immigration because they are hateful.
That's the usual trick of trying to play the race card. Anyone with
any sense knows if immigration was not limited, we'd have 747's
arriving every hour from around the world. Only a very small number
of kooks would think that is a good idea for a variety of reasons.
Take a look at the hospitals in the southwest that have already closed
and many more that are going broke because they have to treat illegals
with no health insurance, who get treated in the ER and never pay a
dime. Who do you think ulimately pays for that? Where are the jobs
for half of Haiti, with no education, going to come from?

And what you have now is bad enough. He also refuses to address the
fact that while MOST illegals crossing the Mexican border are just
hardworking folks, there are serious criminals mixed in. And why
not? If the cops are looking for you for armed robbery in Mexico,
why not just disappear in the USA, where if a cop stops you for a
minor violation, they won't even deport you? And no answer to the
serious and real threat of Al_Qaeda using the open Mexican border to
slip the next team in either. Already, tens of thousands a year of
illegals coming in via that route are from countries other than the
Americas.

How would you feel about a low that said anyone named Wolf could no
longer access the internet nor drive a car?

Most people named Wolf cannot drive a car in China, Japan, India or anyplace
that does not accept a USA drivers license. I have no problem with that, do
you? I'm sort of lost on your comment about the internet.

Many people named Wolf live behind bars...in a zoo! Same with Mr. Bear :-)

Any such law would be unconsitutional and would be quickly struck
down. And the vast majority of Americans would be against such a
law. Of course this has zippo to do with laws that limit
immigration, set quotas and try to set reasonable limits. The vast
majority of Americans are in favor of that too and it doesn't make
them hateful racists. If the pro-uncontrolled immigration folks
think they have a case, why don't they bring a lawsuit?

Why is our reaction always negative?

A natural reaction to disrespect for rule of law.

Sure, that's why we made such nice friendly laws. Right ....

So, if you have a problem with the laws, work to change them, don't just
ignore them.

Very strange rationalization. Folks come in here asking about
putting an addition on their house and asking about permits. Joseph
tells them that they should go down to the building dept, find out how
to do it legally, and get the necessary permits and inspections.
Yet, he thinks it OK for 1Mil+ people, who we know nothing about, to
just walk in this country each year across the border, illegally.
Following that logic, why shouldn't I just do what I want with my
house and property? It's mine, isn't it? Why should anyone else be
allowed to set limits on what I do?

Why don't we remember that this country was founded on the
principle of immigrants being welcome Why can't we remember that
nearly all of us here have ancestors who were immigrants and who
would have been illegal under the current restrictive laws?

I think we all remember that. My grandmother and grandmother came
here, legally, from Ireland.

So did mine, but today it is unlikely that your grandparents nor mine
could come here now.

And most wouldn't even want to immigrate today. The world has changed
a lot in the last 100 to 200 years. Many of the people who would
have come here a hundred years ago from Europe are perfectly happy to
stay there today because there is plenty of freedom and opportunity
there. In fact, the way most of Europe thinks of the US, it
shouldn't be an issue at all.

And if you're in favor of increasing the limits but tightly closing
the open borders and enforcing law, then why not say so, instead of
advocating unlimited illegal immigration because you don't like the
current limits? What if we all just broke every law we didn't like?

My wife came here legally from the
Philippines. But they legal way they immigrated here is so out of
fashion with you guys, these little irritants like 'rule of law'
really bother you. Are you ready to accommodate an extra billion of
the world's population who would live here at the drop of a hat if we
opened the doors?
What would it be like with all those people?

I don't know, but it might be far better than it is now, and certainly
better than it might be.

A matter of opinion over which many will disagree. Unless you would like to
have a diet that consists mostly of rice.

Unbelievably naive to think this country could be better off with
totally unlimited, uncontrolled immigration. A hundred and fifty
years ago, the country was growing rapidly, workers were needed and
all the work was simple and labor intensive. Laborers were needed to
dig ditches, build railroads, and farm all crops by hand. Today's
economy is far different. You;d have plane loads of immigrants, with
no education and no skills arriving daily. What a fine country that
would make.

Take a visit to China and see. See the people as numerous as ants
when you step in a fireant hill. Take in a whiff at the polution.
Find that you cannot drink tap water anywhere in the country. See the
crowded apartments. Learn about the one child law that is a sorry but
necessary solution to theior overpopulation problem. And they have
one of the highest standards of living in Asia (I am not saying that
overpopulation would necessarily end US economic dominance but living
here would not be so nice).

So I take it you think you have some God given right to more of the
earth's resources because ...... I guess because we have the most guns
and bombs???

Maybe. Ever wonder why God gave us the most guns and the most boms? ;-)

We're not talking about resources. We;re talking about illegal,
uncontrolled immigration. But, since you brought up resources,
here's something I find curious. The liberals are always so worried
about the environment. About global warming, our use of energy,
about air pollution, cutting down trees and clearing land in this
country to build more houses. All these things would be better with
LESS people, not more. Yet, the same liberals want uncontrolled
immigration, where we encourage people in third world countries to
have more kids and ship them off the USA.

Why don't we welcome them and insist that our government
eliminate the hateful fearful barriers?

Now you are asking the right questions!

It appears that this solution would be along *legal* lines,
respecting rule of law.

I will repeat, that WAS the right question. Don't stop now. I may not agree
with your proposal but at leat it involves rule of law and I could
participate in the vote.

See, this is where you never get any rational discussion or response
from Joseph. The laws that control immigration are hateful, fearful
barriers. Everyone who is in favor of controlling immigration is a
racist. Joseph, guess who signed into law what is pretty much the
immigration law and quota system we still have in effect today?
Why, it was Lyndon Johnson. So, I guess he was a hateful racist at
heart, right? LOL

As far as rational discussion, I've mentioned the guest worker
program that Bush proposed 4 years ago. Never heard any response
about that. Nor any specifics about exactly what Joseph does
want. But this is typical. It's bitch, bitch about everything
that's wrong the country, with no specification of what exactly they
propose or how it would work. The only specific proposal I've heard
in all this discussion from Joseph was speculation that the country
would be better off with unlimited, unchecked immigration. Few would
find that credible.