Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Radiant "In Floor" heat question

Jimi wrote:
Hello,

I have bought a garage package (24ft x 30 ft) and plan on
putting " in floor" heat in the concrete pad. I have googled and
done several searches looking for a photo or any hand drawn examples
of how to lay the pex pipe prior to pouring the concrete. I would
like to know how to determine the diameter of pipe to lay...how far
apart to lay the pipes ...how many grids are needed?. This is a
simple heated garage...very basic, but can't find any schematic for
laying this pipe....Thanks for any help on this... Jim

manufacturers of the equipment for their recommendations. Be sure to
consider your local weather, your intended use and local codes. I
understand some areas prohibit what you are planning.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit