Santa Cruz Mike

Default OT - In Defense of Religious Marriage

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:05:44 -0700, Gary wrote:

Tom Accuosti wrote:

In ,
Gary informed us:

|| Devout
|| Catholic. And until last week, still believing in Adam & Eve. She's
|| devastated,
|
| No kidding? Yet somehow, up to the moment that they realize their
| superstition is the same as santa clause or the easter bunny, they
| devote themselves to destroying other people's lives by constantly
| forcing their ignorance on the entire society.

I believe that most fundies (of whatever stripe) aren't so much "forcing
their ignorance" as trying to convert people to the "right" way of
thinking.

Exact same thing when they make it law, or force their imaginary
friend's will on people who are not ignorant superstitious idiots.

Harvey... did they force all those homosexual seducers of teenage
boys to be priests?? Did the catholics force you to be an asshole?
Did the catholics force you to do anything? Or are you limited by your
on fear, mental unstablity, or genetic mistakes?

MIke

The Lord created all things. Then on His day of rest,
from the mouth of an ass he made Gary. And He sent
Gary out of the Garden saying: Go forth and prove
your heritage with many words and much noise.