Gunner

Default I may never "sharpen" a Gunner again

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:11:04 -0600, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
Still molesting your little brother?

OoooOOOOooo, Gunner flames back! (Although I would only call my post an
observation rather than a flame, but I guess that proves its validity.)

Id only call my post an observation as well. Seems to have gotten
your goat though.

BTW, you got something wrong. I'm the little brother in this family.

Tim

Hummm..your the little brother? That explains it. In another day, you
would have been the cabin boy..and all that that job involved...

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"