Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Starflex Starflex is offline

Default New meter! :-)

Dr. Anton T. Squeegee wrote:

A "cheap" meter may work well enough for student stuff, but I would
go for a Fluke as soon as you can afford it (and you may be able to
find a used one on That Auction Site).

Uhmm.. I've already two "chineses" meter (veery cheap)...but in some
applications (es, monitor repair) they gave a different value...so I was
looking for a new, more affordable (but also more exensive!) meter..
I was looking also for an used Fluke one, but my fear is to find a meter
that is out of calibration, caused by a previous, improper, use....

Thank you a lot, and sorry for my bad english! :-)

Trust me, your english is better than some of my fellow Americans!

LOL!
Thank you! :-)