Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimi Jimi is offline

Default Radiant "In Floor" heat question

Hello,

I have bought a garage package (24ft x 30 ft) and plan on putting " in
floor" heat in the concrete pad. I have googled and done several searches
looking for a photo or any hand drawn examples of how to lay the pex pipe
prior to pouring the concrete. I would like to know how to determine the
diameter of pipe to lay...how far apart to lay the pipes ...how many grids
are needed?. This is a simple heated garage...very basic, but can't find any
schematic for laying this pipe....Thanks for any help on this... Jim