Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Stefan Wolfe Stefan Wolfe is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
On Mar 9, 6:58 pm, "Joseph Meehan" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Our ancestors came here LEGALLY. They assimilated by learning
ENGLISH and becoming Americans. These new immigrants just want to
take and epect us to cater to them. Put them in cargo containers
and drop them into the ocean!!!

Are you somehow afraid of someone not speaking English?

Another lame attempt at obfuscation, trying to make it sound that the
notion of having a common language is based on fear. Having a common
language binds a country together and makes it easier for commerce,
industry, education, public safety, and govt to take place.

Since I believe Chinese is the most spoken language in the world, let's
go one better and demand everyone in the world learn Chinese.

Ni how. I am learning it. Our grandchildren will probably know it much
better than I do but I have been given access by my employer to the rosetta
stone online course in mandarin. It is an interesting language but I cannot
post in it because I do not have a 32byte charatcer set :-)). But more of
the Chinese are learning English than we Chinese. Reason: Global Economics.