Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,az.politics,triangle.general,neworleans.general
Don Don is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

"Stefan Wolfe" wrote
Excellent post. I will add (you may not agree) that women do no belong in
combat,

When our new First Sargeant came on board in the Army the first thing he
said in formation is that he doesn't want any married soldiers in his ranks
and he's gonna do his best to put them out of the army.
There were 2 standards, one for the single soldiers on post and a second one
for the married guys that lived off post, and it was completely slanted in
the married guys favor.
This was in a combat arms unit in the 70's in Germany.